Computek is a new-generation IT infrastructure company that empowers organisations with its optimised hardware capabilities. We are in the business of offering sophisticated platforms to clients requiring better customer experience and managing organisational goals. You can expect customised design, development and implementation of access systems. Our techniques are designed to enhance operational processes and upgrade infrastructure.
- Imagine if your organisation could have an ever-ready IT infrastructure to meet multiple business goals.
- What if all your systems are automated and designed to protect company data and monitored to minimise the risks of being hacked?
- Do you need OS and devices for employees who work from home and the office?
- Explore our comprehensive solutions for backup and recovery, data protection, storage and network security.
Are you searching for specialists to deliver results and become an industry leader?
Computek brings in the value of integrated services and support. We align them to your specific needs for modernisation. Our expertise assists private and public companies to be on par with international standards.
We started transforming enterprise goals and objectives in 1998 as IT experts. Today, we are one of the leading technology solution providers in Hyderabad. Our heritage of improving, innovating and expertise contributes to connecting people across the world. Cross industry-focus helps us to provide key solutions for hybrid IT, digital shifts and business applications.
We understand your needs and provide technical expertise. Our professionals possess diverse skill sets to meet challenges with next-gen capabilities. We believe both speed and scale harness our talent, thereby reinventing customer experience for you. Our 25-year-old enriched experience will help you to scale the journey of enterprise digitisation.
Reliability and predictability are significant in delivering IT services. We endeavour to ensure that finding a tech stack for any business should not be frustrating. For the next decade, we are ready with our network, vendors and teams to uplift small and medium-sized businesses. We will continue to support, install and offer maintenance programs by upgrading our skills.
We are proud of our partnerships as efficient service providers for diverse industry verticals. Our clients should always find our services and backing valuable. They should continue to outsource their IT needs to us.
- Embracing disruptive technologies which add significance for customers.
- We are passionate about re-imagining and re-inventing automation and digital experiences.
- The company is a great place for talented individuals and vendors.
- Competition does not scare us but assists in performing better.
- We are anchored in our years of experience to capitalise on data transformation.
Regional partnerships and distributions
Computek is a Regional Distribution for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for our technology clients and brands. For long we have been providing architect solutions for IT, Communications & Security that require rapid changes in deployment in an organisation.
Repeated clients & system integrators prefer our collaboration and value for the distribution of world-class brands like Grandstream, OneTouch and Coalesce. Lenovo and Dell consider us as Platinum partners as these brands enhance the offerings and contribute to cost savings.
We are in a good position behind the scenes to support and impact a wide range of businesses with our partnerships. As we augment the capacity of IT systems, our partner-to-partner engagements play a meaningful role in navigating new trends and providing tech support and viable solutions.
Why collaborate with us for your IT needs?
Whether your company is large or small, our job is to build efficient systems that work for you. Engage our teams for a high level of competent services.
As an enabled tech provider for IT, Computek is busy with dedicated services for collaboration. Engaging with us will provide fool-proof actionable, and agile results across industries.
We are known for:
Expertise & Experience
with certification and qualifications
Reliability & Round-the-clock Communications
Availability during emergencies for IT support
Cost savings for upgrading and scaling systems
Scaling production and 3rd party vendors tech selection to meet client needs
Training programs for staff after installing new apps Honouring annual contracts
Designation: Manager – Administration & Facilities – NEWMARK
We were in need of changing our business processes. Our customers were unhappy with how responses were given to their complaints. We needed a quick solution, and it was provided by the Computek team. I am glad we were able to retain our valued customers.
Thanks to the Computek engineers who redeveloped the way we respond to customers.
Designation: Associate Manager – IT & Systems.- Areteans Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
*During the annual maintenance program, it was detected that we needed an upgrade. We discussed the same with the Computek consultant. We did not have a big budget, but our work was done without any compromise.
We are also planning to use Computek services in the future when we need to scale our production.
Providing support is an integral part of Computek to run our business and yours. All IT systems are the backbone of the company’s daily operations requiring performance from hardware solutions. This is a specialised skill that separates us from our competitors.
As part of support, our clients can expect:
- Smooth operations of computers and devices in which hardware is installed.
- Tech support also covers the power required for data centres to run efficiently.
- Our engineers look after the servers, networking, storage, equipment, office automation and security
Computek has a unique market position as it invests in special services in IT. We offer add-on acquisitions to existing products a client might require. We are committed to delivering maximum value to serve better. By hiring our professionals; you save time to return to work and cut costs. As part of the specialisation, we handle all three major parts of IT to work. They refer to hardware, software and networking services. You can expect from us:
Secure data to store information and enable processes without interruption. Our engineers work on laptops, PCs, routers, modems, monitors & mice. We also deal with cameras, projectors, flash memories, USB sticks and external hard discs.
The staff ensures compatibility and smooth functionality. We install the latest software programs on device systems. Upgrading according to device and management makes sure productivity is not compromised. Our experts work on Microsoft, Adobe, Google, Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
A small or large organisation requires all departments to coordinate routine functions. To network and communicate, all vital systems should run smoothly. This allows employees and management to share documents and files and communicate effortlessly. Connectivity helps in voice and video calls/ conferences, sending messages and sharing sensitive emails by secure means.
We cannot emphasise more on the importance of tech-infra in every organisation. We accommodate all types of services required for hybrid and onsite configurations. It is the fundamental bandwidth a business requires to run. We are geared to help your employees who work from home.
If you are looking for dependable IT support, Computek offers a wide-ranging portfolio of services.
- We sell and install hardware with advanced technology applications.
- Annual Maintenance for all systems to retain productivity.
- Conduct onsite repairs to save time and costs.
- Check out our rental IT products.
- Handle security for hardware installations.
- Linux system experts are available for support.
- Customised B2B solutions.
- Data backup solutions.
- Disaster recovery plans.
- Application performances.
- Office and workspace automation.
We extend our services to add-ons that help us make trusted relationships with long-term clients. Managing all the devices in the organisation involves services like Monitoring the systems onsite and their performance regularly. They require special skills which our certified engineers possess.
It involves routine programs like:
- Monitoring the health of the systems in physical and virtual machines in the entire organisation. We have network admins to handle it. They identify threats and resolve issues.
- Updating security systems so that sensitive information is not leaked. For Windows and Linux, we provide the latest security patches. Get malware updates to programs. They include firewalls, prevention of system attacks, and configurations.
- Routine tasks like clean-up management, user profiles, backups, and defragmenting discs are done. Old logs, entries, deleting temporary files, and optimising disc space are handled. Possibilities of recovering lost passwords are part of the services.
- In special cases, maintain the networking and connectivity very closely. We check the routers, hubs, power cables, VPN connections and wireless networks.
- Virtual device management involves operating systems and providing options for networking. Troubleshooting problems and guiding staff to work on upgraded applications are our expertise.
- We help data migrate from traditional legacy systems to digital platforms.
- Our other responsibilities include the configuration of servers, software apps, emails, and custom scripts and resolving issues with manuals.